Q. What are the advantages for a Beehive and/ or an E.C.C.Ed. franchisee?
- One can set up a business with the use of a comprehensive package consisting of an established trade name and corporate image, a proven service and the benefit of the goodwill that has been built up by the franchisor
- We provide training, technical, administrative and managerial assistance and guidance to our franchisee which helps in smooth running of the business
- We provide reliable and tested educational resources
Q. What business qualifications does Beehive seek in its potential preschool or E.C.C.Ed. franchisees?
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to succeed
- Financial resources
- Ability to manage finances
- A willingness to personally devote full time and best efforts to the day-to-day operations of Beehive and/ or E.C.C.Ed. centre
- A willingness to complete a comprehensive training program and become proficient in all aspects of operating a Beehive preschool and/ or E.C.C.Ed. centre
- Committed to the cause of providing good quality education to young children/ aspiring teachers
Q. How much investment is needed to start a Beehive preschool or an E.C.C.Ed centre?
- Investment in starting a Beehive preschool could range between 7 – 10 lakhs
- Investment in starting an E.C.C.Ed. centre could range between 2 – 3 lakhs
Q. How much area is needed to start a Beehive preschool?
- Approximate area specification for 2 classroom model is 1200 sq. ft. – 1500 sq. ft. (Carpet Area)
- Approximate area specification for 4 classroom model is 2200 sq. ft. – 2500 sq. ft. (Carpet Area)
Q. How much area is needed to start an E.C.C.Ed. centre?
- Approximate area specification for an E.C.C.Ed centre is 500 sq. ft. – 800 sq. ft. (Carpet Area)
Q. I already own a preschool can I convert it to Beehive?
- Yes, it is possible to get a running preschool converted to Beehive preschool/ centre/ franchisee
Q. Can I opt for only one franchise?
- Yes, you could opt to invest in both Beehive and E.C.C.Ed. franchises or opt for only one of the two
Page (1 of 2)